Frequently Asked Questions
We feel it is very important to not host your emails with your website. So we don’t provide email as part of our plans. We can always recommend G Suite, one of the world’s best email services, since it has a lot of features for a great price and allows you to use your own domain name.
While we cannot guarantee that your website will be faster in every instance, nearly all the websites we migrate from other hosting providers run much faster with Creative Ground on Google Cloud.
We don’t have a trial period unfortunately, but we stand behind our 14 day money back guarantee if you are not completely satisfied.
You can easily upgrade your hosting package to the next size at the click of a button, or alternatively you can chat to our team to put together a package that is as unique as your business.
We operate some of the latest and greatest cache plugins at server level and you have the option to active LiteSpeed Cache for WordPress directly onto your website to make it even faster. We don’t think there is a need to incorporate any further caching plugins on your website.
We offer one free WordPress Website setup per applicable hosting plan. This incorporates setting up WordPress default, securing WordPress and Loading Astra or GeneratePress Free Themes, and setup of Elementor Free Page Builder.
After signing up to a package you will be able to request a cpanel to cpanel migration. We will endeavour to complete the migration within 24 hours but it could take up to 3 days. Moving your website will not incur any downtime.
Yes we can offer you additional migration services. The cost per additional migration is A$99 (ex gst) and U$79 and will be invoiced to you upon completion of migration.
Yes of course we can. The cost for a migration from another hosting software (example plesk, cyberpanel etc) is A$99 (ex gst) and U$79 and will be invoiced to you upon completion
Whilst we specialise in WordPress hosting, we can assist you with hosting an HTML website. Please note: we will not be able to provide Website Maintenance Reports or any additional support for non-WordPress sites.
All our Australian managed hosting plans incorporate shared IP addresses. A shared IP address is very common with most hosting companies nowadays. There is no need for a dedicated IP address.
If you would prefer a dedicated IP address, then we advise looking at the Global Hosting Packages.
- Australian Support
- Initial Setup (Auto Server Provisioning)
- Automated backup management
- cPanel Installation (Manage and set up websites/mail/accounts/databases from web based control panel)
- Installation/Configuration support of DNS and MySQL
- OS rebuilds at no additional cost (re-installation of custom components will be charged additional)
- KernelCare automated kernel updates
- Reverse DNS Setup
- Troubleshooting Network issues
- Troubleshooting of issues caused by customer misconfiguration issues and non-standard changes in configuration by customer are NOT covered under this service level and will be charged under custom support from A$95hr ex gst or U$79hr
- Issues that are caused by third party software issues and bugs are not covered and need to be addressed by the customer directly by the software vendors
- Customer application/code level issues are not covered and needs to be addressed directly by customer or their developer.
Did we miss Anything?
If you have any other questions that we haven’t already answered, then please contact our sales team and they will gladly assist you.